District Msn. Nancee Scott
District Missionary Nancee Scott
District Missionary Nancee Scott began serving District #2 in 2013, appointed by Supervisor, Mother Frankie Davis Murray, under the leadership of District Superintendent, the late Superintendent George Murray, and the late Bishop Hollis Musgrove. After the demise of both the District Superintendent and Prelate, continuing to work in unity with District Superintendent Anthony Wells, and Prelate, Bishop Daniel T. Littleton.
At the beginning of service to the district, a slogan was adopted and remains “There is NO FAILURE IN GOD”.
Listed below are some of the numerous programs, clubs and committees created to help serve the district:
- “Clean as a Whistle”; women of the district visit the homes of senior citizens to clean, cook, organize, and run errands when given the opportunity.
- “Women’s Annual Spotlight “; women and men of the district are spotlighted for their exceptional work throughout the year including service in their local church as well as the district;
- “Senior Citizens Appreciation Day“; District Missionary purposefully travels throughout the district visiting senior citizens and providing them with necessities and gifts.
- “Christmas with the District Missionary”; all women of the district and the various communities in the district are blessed with gifts.
- “District #2 Licensing and Credentialing Class” conducted in 2015 whereas six women of the district were licensed as Evangelist Missionaries.
District Missionary Scott is also a retiree for the State of Mississippi since 2011 as a registered music therapist of 38 years; where she worked with the special needs population.
District Missionary Nancee Scott is married to Elder Willie Lee Scott for 50 years; and she is a member, First Lady of the HOUSE OF PRAYER COGIC in Pearl, MS. She is the proud mother of four children; Christopher, Terry, Sherri, and Lillie; 15 grands, and 5 great grands.